It is ok to change your mind about your purchase. You may cancel your order within 7 working days on full priced items starting from day the goods are delivered.
Please ensure the goods have been returned in their original condition i.e. unworn/unwashed for a refund within 7 days of receipt. Any items returned not in their original condition will not be eligible for a refund/exchange.
Please allow 7 working days from the day we receive goods in our warehouse for the refund to appear in your account. For an exchange, goods should be returned within 7 days of receipts in their original condition i.e. unworn/unwashed.
Customers will have to bear the cost of returning product back to our warehouse. Customers can use any courier company or service to return the product however, we suggest a tracked service e.g. Royal mail recorded or a similar service is used and a proof of postage is retained.
A faulty item is one that is faulty due to manufacturing fault only. If the item has been misused, abused, damaged through use or otherwise modified we will not be able to provide a refund. If the product is faulty we will issue you with a Returns reference number and advise you on the most suitable way to return the goods. Please remember that:
* We cannot issue refunds for products that were purchased more than 7 days ago.
* We will replace faulty items provided that the fault is not the result of misuse. Please see faulty products as a result of misuse section for more information.
* If the product is not available for replacement we may offer a suitable substitute. If we are not able to provide you with a replacement or you are not satisfied with the substitute, we may offer you vouchers which equal the purchase price or issue a refund (if purchased within the last 7 days). Please allow 10 days for the refund to appear in your account.
Faulty or Damage items must be reported either by phone/in writing /email within 24 hours of receiving the order in the UK and 2 days overseas. A returns form must be included with any faulty or damaged item, with a clear description of the fault or damage. We cannot offer any compensation for Faulty or damaged items not reported within this period.
Faulty products as a result of misuse:
All returned items will be carefully checked for stitching damage, mis-use and wear and tear, odours and any other faults.
* We cannot replace or issue a refund for a misused product.
* We will return the misused item back to you if you are happy to incur the administration & shipping costs of £9.95 (this does not include any collection costs or international shipping costs - if we have arranged for a specialist courier to collect the item or we need to return it abroad, the cost will be additional).
We will hold the product for a maximum of 28 days, after this period we will dispose the item.
- Items on promotion, special offers, sale items, items on Customer order are excluded from our returns policy. All such items are non-refundable or Exchangeable.
- During Ramadan and Eid we will not offer requests for refunds on any items bought 14 days before Eid or on Eid. We will only provide an exchange service for such products before Eid if faulty. Please ensure the goods have been returned in their original condition i.e. unworn/unwashed.
Any items bought that have been reduced\discounted or on Sale will not be eligible for an exchange or refund.
Sale/Reduced or Promotional Items
Any Item(s) purchased whilst on promotion, special offers, sale items, items on Customer order are excluded from our returns policy. All such items are non-refundable or Exchangeable.
Any items purchased during the current Covid 19 pandemic will not be eligable for a Refund or Exchange.